Copyright and open access
- Page Path
- Copyright and open access
Copyrights, Open access policy, Open data policy, and Clinical data sharing policy
Copyright to all the published material is owned by the Korea Health Personnel Licensing Examination Institute (formerly National Health Personnel Licensing Examination Board of Korea). The corresponding author should agree to the copyright transfer during the submission process. The Editorial Board takes it granted that the co-authors also accept the copyright transfer per the acceptance by the corresponding author. The corresponding author has a responsibility of submitting the copyright transfer agreement to the Publisher.
Open access policy
- Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions (JEEHP) is an open access journal. Articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. To use the tables or figures of JEEHP in other periodicals, books or media for scholarly, educational or even commercial purposes, the process of permission request to the Publisher of JEEHP is not necessary. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative definition of open access.
- It also follows the open access policy of PubMed Central at United States National Library of Medicine (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/) and ScienceCentral maintained by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (http://www.e-sciencecentral.org/).
- All the content of the journal is available immediately upon publication without embargo period.
- Archiving policy
- Full text of JEEHP has been archived in PubMed Central (PMC)/Europe PMC/PMC Canada (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/journals/834/) from the 3rd volume, 2006 since 2009 and ScienceCentral (http://www.e-sciencecentral.org/journals/104/) from the 1st volume, 2004 since 2013.
- Deposit policy (Self-archiving policy) according to Sherpa/Romeo (http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/)
- Author cannot archive pre-print (i.e. pre-refereeing). Author can archive post-print (i.e. final draft post-refereeing). Author can archive publisher's version/PDF.
- Detailed description of use of articles of JEEHP
- □ Reader Benefit: Publisher applies the Creative Commons Attribution license to works it publishes & allows free immediate access to, and unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types.
- □ Reuse Benefit: Publisher applies the Creative Commons Attribution license to works it publishes & allows free immediate access to, and unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types.
- □ Copyrights: Publisher applies the Creative Commons Attribution license to works it publishes. Under this license, although publisher retains ownership of the copyright for content, it allows anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content.
- □ Author Posting Benefit: Publisher applies the Creative Commons Attribution license to works it publishes. Under this license, although publisher retains ownership of the copyright for content, it allows anyone including author to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content.
- □ Automatic Posting: Publisher immediately deposits the accepted articles in PubMed Central (http://pubmedcentral.org/), ScienceCentral (http://e-sciencecentral.org), and JEEHP homepage (http://jeehp.org) upon publication.
- □ Machine Readability: JEEHP articles can be accessed programmatically through PubMed Central, or Europe PMC’s RESTful Web Service (https://europepmc.org/RestfulWebService). For inquiries, please contact email@example.com via http://jeehp.org/about/inquiries.php.
- Open data policy
- JEEHP also follows the open data policy according to PLoS One data availability (http://journals.plos.org/plosone/s/data-availability). For clarification on result accuracy and the reproducibility of results, raw data or analysis data should be deposited to a public repository for example, Harvard Dataverse (https://dataverse.harvard.edu/) and Figshare (http://figshare.com/). and the address should be described in the Methods section. If a public repository is not available, they should be submitted to JEEHP. If the data is already a public one, its URL site or sources should be disclosed. If data cannot be publicized, it can be negotiated with editor. If there are any inquiries on depositing data, authors should contact the editorial office.