Management team and credential
- Page Path
- Management team and credential
- Journal management team and publishing credentials (2019~2020)
• Journal Manager: Sun Huh, Editor, Hallym University, Korea
• Manager of the Review Process: A Ra Cho, Assistant Editor, The Catholic University of Korea, Korea
• Ethics Editor: Elizabeth Wager, Publication Ethics, Sideview, United Kingdom
• English Editor: Jocelyn T. Graf, Applied Linguistics, Proficia English Services, Korea;
Eunah Shin, Pathology, Cha University, Korea
• Statistics Editor: Yoon-Hwan Lee, Hallym Univeristy, Korea
• Manuscript Editor: Hyun Joo Kim, InfoLumi Co., Korea
• Layout Editor: Eun Mi Jeong, M2Community Co., Korea
• Website and JATS XML File Producers: Yoonsang Cho, M2Community Co., Korea;
Jeonghee Im, M2Community Co., Korea
- Publishing credentials (2019-2020)
- The journal manager, Dr. Sun Huh, has worked voluntarily as an editor since 2005. He has taken the role of journal manager because it is a small official publication of the public organization that could not hire professional full time journal manager. He graduated from Seoul National University College of Medicine in 1982 and received PhD (parasitology major) in 1990. He became a tenure track faculty of parasitology in Hallym University in 1988. In 1991, he became a member in the editorial board of the Korean Journal of Parasitology. He has participated in the Korean Association of Medical Journal Editors since 1996 as a founding member. His devotion to the medical journals in Korea was flourished by the establishment of KoreaMed, KoMCI, KoreaMed Synapse, and the foundation of Editors’ Academy. He has also worked as a founding member of the Korean Council of Science Editors since 2011. He has published articles on editing and publishing, the list of which is available from http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8559-8640. Presently, his main interests are in parasite genome, adoption of measurement theory to medical education, and journal consulting. He has always respected expert colleagues in manuscript editing, English proofreading, illustration, PDF layout, information technology engineers for XML production, homepage management, and e-submission system. He enjoys orchestra or opera recital with them or with the editorial board members.
The manager of the review process, Ms. A Ra Cho, has joined the journal since January 2017 as an assistant editor. She had worked as a managing editor of the Korean Journal of Medical Education from 2009 to 2016. She received MA in medical education from The Catholic University of Korea College of Medicine, Korea, in 2010. She is an expert in review of manuscripts. Her publication list is available from: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0458-5256.
The ethics editor, Dr. Elizabeth Wager, is a self-employed publications consultant, trainer, writer, editor and peer-review researcher, a former Chair of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (2009-2012), a visiting professor in Medical School, University of Split, Croatia, and Co-Editor-in-Chief of Research Integrity & Peer Review. She is famous as a creator of the COPE Flow Chart designed to help editors when faced with cases of suspected misconduct. Her publication list is available from: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4202-7813.
English editor, Jocelyn T. Graf, Applied Linguistics, Proficia English Services, Korea, received MA in applied linguistics from University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. She has been teaching writing & presentation skills in academic and business settings in Korea since 2007. She has a profound understanding of non-native speakers’ English pattern, which enables her to proofread manuscripts with understanding of the authors’ intended meaning.
English editor, Dr. Eunah Shin, Department of Pathology, Cha University, Korea, graduated from Yonsei University College of Medicine in 1999. She has worked for Journal of Pathology and Translational Medicine as an Associate Editor since 2014. She joined JEEHP in 2017. She is an experienced English manuscript editor, certified by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS). She checks the information structure of English.
The statistics editor, Mr. Yoon-Hwan Lee, graduated from Hallym University in 1999. He received master’s degree in statistics in 2002, and has worked as a lecturer since. He has worked as a consultant on biomedical statistics for medical faculties, and he joined JEEHP as a statistical consultant in 2017.
The manuscript editor, Ms. Hyun Joo Kim, graduated from Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea in 1995. She has worked at InfoLumi Co. for scientific journals since 2011. InfoLumi is a pre-eminent manuscript editing company in Korea and has been in operation since 2009. Currently, InfoLumi provides services for more than 70 scholarly journals. Ms. Kim has also worked for PMC journals including the Korean Journal of Family Medicine. She is one of the best manuscript editors in Korea.
The layout editor, Ms. Hyeon Jung Park, has worked for a number of PMC journals besides Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions at Academya Co. She is excellent in producing PDF files.
The Website and JATS XML file producers, Mr. Yoonsang Cho and Ms. Jeonghee Im, M2community, Korea, have worked for 28 PMC journals and other 101 journals for journal homepage, XML production, or e-submission system. Their top-notch techniques in handling journals draw excellence in the exposure and propagation of journal contents.